Skip to main content

Request a property tax penalty cancellation

A taxpayer may request cancellation of any penalty assessed on a secured or unsecured property tax bill by first paying the penalty, and then completing and submitting a penalty cancellation form. The payment, signed and completed request form and all supporting documentation are required for consideration of this cancellation request.